Fixed segment strategy
The Company’s fixed segment strategy centers on :
- Accelerating its expansion into a last mile fibre network to unlock value in the largest fixed-line network in Russia;
- Strengthening competitive advantage in bandwidth to households and large consumers of data;
- Bundling services to reduce churn rates – Triple play and other;
- Building a leadership position in the Pay-TV market and invest in content; and
- Focus on digital platforms and services – OTT, Saas and other.
The strategic pillars for the Company`s sustainable growth and the factors which aim to develop a leading position on the marketplace centre around: network excellence, promoting a differentiated offering, providing best-in-class customer care all of which will be supported by an increase an increasing focus on operational efficiency.
Key strategic pillars of Rostelecom fixed-line business
Rostelecom’s strategy leaves it well positioned to create incremental shareholder value for its investors. The Company aims to significantly increase FCF and deliver ROIC improvement due to a 3-4% increase in revenue growth, 2-3 p.p. of CAPEX/Sales ratio optimization and 1-2 p.p. hike in OIBDA margin over the next 5 years.